Mazda Motor Corp. credits an improved model mix and weaker yen against other major currencies for a 9% increase in fiscal first-quarter revenue to Ұ734.3 billion ($6.40 billion). Operating profit rose 30% over year-ago to Ұ29.6 billion ($258.2 million). Overall net income increased by Ұ6.2 billion ($54.1 million), the auto maker reports. In Japan, Mazda saw retail sales for the period drop 6% to 62,000 units compared with year-ago. Mazda sales also dipped in China, where the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Revenue Up in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.