LAGUNA BEACH, CA ‚Äď Mazda North American Operations is ‚Äúin a crisis as a company‚ÄĚ and in ‚Äúsurvival mode,‚ÄĚ says a top executive who, despite the dire assessment, vows the Japanese auto maker will emerge from the current economic crisis stronger than ever. Although Mazda‚Äôs U.S. sales in March were down 31.0% vs. year-ago to 21,974 units, according to Ward‚Äôs data, the auto maker outperformed the industry as a whole, which saw sales plummet 34.2% on 855,358 deliveries. Mazda‚Äôs top seller for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda‚Äôs Future Bright, Executive Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.