Mazda Motor Corp. appoints four advisors to its newly established management advisory committee. The appointees are Tokiaki Kakimoto, Japan Research Institute chairman; Yoichi Morishita, chairman of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd. and academics Yoko Ishikura and Akiki Fukai. They join Mazda’s directors on the committee, which aims to engender greater management transparency.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Seeking Management Insight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.