KONA, HI – Mazda North American Operations says its revamped MX-5 Miata roadster will begin at $20,435 when it begins arriving at U.S. dealerships sometime in August. The base price is for the Club Spec trim with a 5-speed manual transmission. That compares with a starting price of $22,098 on the current model. Prices rise to $21,435 for the car in MX-5 trim and $22,435 for the Touring edition, both with 5-speed manuals. Sport and Grand Touring models, both with 6-speed manuals, start at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Sets Miata Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.