Mazda Motor Corp.’s Mazdaspeed3 will make its world debut at the upcoming Geneva auto show, the auto maker says. The vehicle, known as the Mazda3 MPS in Europe and Mazdaspeed Axela in Japan, is the second vehicle in Mazda’s current lineup to get the Mazdaspeed treatment, following the Mazdaspeed6. Like the Mazdaspeed6, the Mazdaspeed3 has the same 2.3L 4-cyl. engine, which uses Mazda’s Direct Injection Spark Ignition (DISI) technology for increased performance. The engine also will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda to Show Mazdaspeed3, Kabura in Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.