ANN ARBOR, MI – Mazda Motor Corp. already is making plans to migrate the Mazda3’s innovative steering system to other vehicles, Ward's learns. “I know for sure you’re probably going to see it in the next C-D car from us,” says Robert Davis, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) vice president-marketing and product development. “You’ll probably see it, maybe in the next-generation Miata, too.” Mazda3’s electro-hydraulic steering system. The electro-hydraulic system is driven ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Steers New C-Car Toward Premium Synergies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.