Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co. Ltd. has launched a special limited version of its sport pickup truck, the Mazda Fighter Le Mans Series. The auto maker produced only 500 units of the new Le Mans Series and expects them to be sold during the Bangkok International Motor Show, from March 28 to April 6. The new Le Mans Series, painted a metallic black, is a special version of the Mazda Fighter Freestyle Cab, powered by a 2.5L, turbocharged and intercooled 121-hp 4-cyl. It comes equipped with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Thailand Launches Le Mans Pickup Edition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.