Mazda Motor Corp. is counting on its new midsize '01 Tribute sport/utility vehicle not only to round off its product lineup but also to better position the brand in the minds of consumers. To do this, Mazda calls upon the virtues of its better-known and well-respected Miata roadster in an upcoming marketing campaign that promotes Tribute as “the sports sedan of sport/utilities.” Additionally, Tribute shares the Millenium sedan's luxury appointments and the '00 MPV minivan's subtle and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Tribute Trumpets Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.