CANBERRA – Mazda Australia Pty. Ltd. takes 700 orders in the first week of sales for its all-new Mazda3. Mazda says its 125-strong dealer network received more than 2,000 inquiries on the new model in that time span. Managing Director Malcolm Gough says the 700-unit sales tally exceeded by a huge margin even his most ambitious forecasts. "It proves that the traditionally conservative small-car market has been crying out for a stylish, high-quality and dynamic new model, and the Mazda3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda3 Off to Hot Start Down Under" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.