Mazda Motor Corp. launches production of its latest “new generation” vehicle, the 323/Protege replacement that will be called the Mazda3 in most markets and Axela in Japan. The new car is the fourth all-new Mazda developed under the company’s “new generation” program aimed at reinventing the product-development process. Following the success of other new-generation products such as the Mazda6, Mazda2 and RX-8, the auto maker promises the same “zoom-zoom” driving experience with Mazda3. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda3 Output Launched in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.