Mazda Motor Corp. says it will recall 42,000 units of its ’04 Mazda3 due to problems with airbag deployment. A crack in the airbag housing unit could allow water to seep into the sensor that activates the bag, resulting in a short circuit, the auto maker says. The problem could result in the airbag failing to deploy.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda3 Recalled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.