Mazda North American Operations says it is recalling approximately 2,700 of its new Mazda5 multi-activity vehicles because of potential fires relating to its exhaust system. It has temporarily halted production of the model in Japan due to the issue. Mazda says only three incidents have been reported, but it will recall all of the vehicles sold thus far in the U.S. to remedy the problem. It is recommending owners contact their local Mazda dealer as soon as possible to begin the repair ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda5 Being Recalled Due to Fires" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.