Mazda Motor Corp. says it plans to launch its Mazda5 “space wagon” minivan for Europe next month at the Paris auto show. In a press release, Mazda promises the Mazda5 is a global vehicle, much like the Mazda6, Mazda3 and Mazda2, although it is unclear if it is the next minivan the Japanese auto maker will send to the U.S. – a product that likely bows in ’06 off the Mazda6 CD1 platform. Mazda MX-Flexa minivan concept. Ford is expected to migrate Mazda’s CD1-based minivan to its Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda5 Minivan Set for Paris Debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.