FLAT ROCK, MI – Mazda Motor Corp.’s best hope to make a dent in the fiercely competitive midsize-car segment rolls off the assembly line here as executives, workers, dealers and dignitaries gather to toast the arrival of the all-new Mazda6 sedan. “This is exactly the car the dealers were looking for,” Mike Rocchi, president of Faulkner Mazda of Philadelphia, tells Ward’s on the floor of the AutoAlliance International Inc. plant here moments before the ceremonial Job One Mazda6 arrives to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda6 Makes Do With 1 Body Style" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.