Orders for the new Mazda6 are exceeding projections in Japan and Europe and Mazda Motor Corp. says it expects a similar response when the vehicle hits North American shores later this year. "We’re confident American buyers will flock to the Mazda6 in the same kinds of numbers and with the same enthusiasm as we’ve seen in Japan and Europe," says Charlie Hughes, president and CEO for Mazda’s North American Operations. Since going on sale June 24 in Japan, some 1,500 units of the sport ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda6 Orders Exceeding Expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.