Mazda Motor Corp. says its new 1-ton pickup lineup will be named BT-50 when it makes its world debut at the Bangkok International Motor Show starting March 22. Malcolm Gough, executive officer and general manager of Mazda's Overseas Sales Div., says BT-50 will be a global name used in all markets. “BT-50 recognizes the new range's B-Series Truck heritage (BT), and the number "50" reflects that this 1-ton vehicle is optimally positioned between smaller payload trucks and much larger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda's New 1-Ton Pickup to Be Named BT-50" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.