Ford Motor Co. taps Stephen Odell to head Ford of Britain. Odell leaves his job as director-marketing, sales and service at Mazda Motor Corp. - in which Ford holds a controlling stake. Stephen Odell He replaces the retiring Roger Putnam as chairman of Ford's U.K. operation, effective July 1; Daniel T. Morris replaces Odell at Mazda. (See related story: Mazda Promotes 8 Managers, AAI Chief to China) Odell, 50, will oversee sales, marketing and retail functions, in addition to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda's Odell Named Ford U.K. Chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.