McLaren Performance Technologies will open the McLaren Vehicle Development Center dedicated solely to advanced concept vehicle development for Ford Racing Technology and other Ford Motor Co. vehicle programs. The 15,200 sq.-ft. (1,412 sq.-m) facility is expected to be operational by late fall and McLaren plans to hire an additional 25 to 30 new employees. The center will encompass design, fabrication and vehicle assembly capabilities to build complete prototype and concept vehicles.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"McLaren opens new Ford center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.