Italian bank Mediobanca is forced to take back its 6.5% stake in Ferrari SpA previously sold to Lehman Brothers for E148.2 million ($145.4 million). Mediobanca now has a total 21.5% stake in the Italian sports car maker because the Bank of Italy took objection to the 6.5% share sale to Lehman Brothers. The Bank of Italy was not in agreement with a clause that would have allowed an option for Mediobanca to repurchase the shares in the future. Mediobanca says it still wants to reduce its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mediobanca Forced to Take Back Ferrari Stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.