LAS VEGAS – A customer may spend hours with a car salesperson, selecting the right vehicle and such. But the clock starts ticking when the customer enters the finance & insurance manager’s office for a pitch of add-on products and services. “Studies show the longer a customer is in the F&I office, the lower the customer-satisfaction scores,” says Glenn Roberts, an F&I trainer for Universal Underwriters. Glenn Roberts If 30 minutes in the F&I office is about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Meet F&I Customers on Sales Floor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.