MELBOURNE – With Australian new vehicle sales continuing at a record pace manufacturers rushed to feature new releases at the Melbourne Auto Show. The Holden VY One Tonner Cab Chassis bowed at the Melbourne Auto Show. Among the showstoppers: Ford Motor Co. new Falcon-based 4-wheel-drive Territory, although the show car had blacked-out windows to conceal its interior. The 7-seater off-road wagon is expected to sell from about A$40,000 ($24,320). It goes on sale in April, 2004. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Melbourne Show Deluged With Products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.