The Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Assn. names aftermarket industry veteran Robert McKenna president and CEO, effective Oct. 1. McKenna takes MEMA’s helm following a stint as group vice president and chairman of the board for the National Automotive Parts Assn., where he is credited with having “strengthened its position as a leading distributor in the traditional automotive aftermarket,” MEMA says. McKenna’s career spans 35 years. He currently serves on the board of directors at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MEMA Names McKenna to Top Spot" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642