SANTA BARBARA, CA – Mercedes-Benz North America is determined to quell perceptions that its vehicle quality has fallen in recent years. The auto maker has taken jabs of late due to its poor showing in the J.D. Power and Associates Initial Quality Study. Mercedes ranked just above the industry average in the study, far behind rival marques: BMW, Lexus, Cadillac, Porsche and Jaguar. “We have put a lot of thought into (our marketing plan) and it (quality) is going to be key,” Michelle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes to Address Quality via Marketing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.