Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. and the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. LLC ink a 3-year marketing agreement that includes the use of ’03 Mercedes-Benz vehicles by guests of the Ritz-Carlton. The agreement launches with the “Key to Luxury” package, which will provide guests at eight of Ritz-Carlton’s 29 U.S. locations the opportunity to rent an ’03 Mercedes-Benz models with unlimited mileage for the duration of their stay, a full tank of gas each morning and overnight valet parking. Also included in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes and Ritz-Carlton Enter 3-Year Partnership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.