Mercedes-Benz still is on track to sell the B-Class in Canada and Mexico this year, a spokesman tells Ward's. But it is looking highly unlikely the compact sports tourer will make it to U.S. showrooms in 2005, as originally planned. B-Class (CST) still is delayed for U.S. The B-Class essentially is a stretched version of the new A-Class, designed for the North American market, and shown as the CST. The unfavorable exchange rate of the dollar against the euro led to reports earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes B-Class Headed to Canada, Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.