PILSEN, Czech Republic – Mercedes-Benz Engineering s.r.o., the Prague-based company that belongs to DaimlerChrysler AG’s MB-Technology GmbH, lays the cornerstone of its new technology center here. The company, which employs about 100 people in Prague, will invest more than $4 million in the first stage of the new tech center, expected to come on stream in June. Starting with some 35 employees, it will manufacture prototype tools and prototype vehicle components. The new site is designed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Begins Construction on Czech Tech Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.