A Mercedes-Benz dealership in Manhattan designed by famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright is set to be restored to its original state and expanded to approximately three times its current size. The dealership will remain open while the expansion will be built on the building’s south side. Restoration of the north side will follow, with completion set for later this year. The Mercedes-Benz Manhattan showroom on Park Avenue in New York City was designed 46 years ago by Wright and features a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-Benz to Restore Famed Manhattan Dealership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.