DaimlerChrysler AG’s Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. division is being investigated due to alleged price fixing on vehicles in the New York area. DC revealed in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it had been served with a subpoena by U.S. Justice Dept. antitrust officials regarding collusion among Mercedes-Benz dealers in the New York region. In a statement, Mercedes-Benz USA says: “The only allegations that we are aware of relate to civil litigation stemming from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-Benz Under Investigation for Price Fixing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.