Mercedes-Benz USA promotes Keith May to senior vice president-sales operations, effective March 1. He is currently vice president-sales. May will be responsible for sales, volume planning and distribution. He will be based at MBUSA’s Montvale, NJ, headquarters and report to MBUSA President and CEO Paul Halata.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-Benz USA Names May to Head Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.