Mercedes-Benz USA increases retail prices on select vehicles by a sales-weighted average of 0.7%. Prices were hiked on the SLK, CLK, CL, SL and E-and G-Class model lines, as well as Maybach-branded vehicles. The CLS and S- and C-Class model ranges, as well as the SLR, did not receive price increases. The price of the Maybach 57 rose $9,500 to $325,000, while the Maybach 62 posted an $8,000 up-tick to $375,000.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Boosts â05 Vehicle Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.