SYDNEY – The Mercedes-Benz Concept Fascination shown at this year’s Paris auto show previewed the styling of the new E-Class coupe – from the windscreen forward, it’s virtually identical to the production car – and, if a little less so, the E-Class sedan. Now the new E-Class coupe makes its debut at the Geneva auto show next March. The lower, shorter and narrower coupe/cabrio arriving in Australia in July, with the wagon expected late in the year. More interesting is the suggestion by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Building on Niche-Car Lineup, New Design Direction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.