STUTTGART — Audi AG and BMW AG could be shaking in their aufladungen right now. Unless the most unexpected happens, the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class will be an instant and substantial success. So much so that Audi and BMW should start seriously worrying right now. The new compact sedan is fighting back on the front its competitors have invaded: dynamic, emotional, high-tech and performing sport sedans. In presenting the new baby from Mercedes-Benz, Juergen Schrempp, DaimlerChrysler AG's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes C-Class challenges Bavarian competitors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.