NICE, France — Flush with success following the global launch of its new sedan, DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz is going one step further by adding a sporty coupe and versatile station wagon to the C-Class family. But don't expect sibling rivalry in this brood. All three cars will attract a different kind of customer, and word is another addition may be on the way. Mercedes this time is introducing the sporty and fun-to-drive C-Class coupe with the younger buyer in mind, says Brend ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes C-Class family grows to attract young buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.