Mercedes-Benz provides the world with the first glimpse of its all-new A-Class, which now comes in two configurations. In addition to the traditional 5-door model, consumers will have the option of a 3-door variant. With more than 1.1 million copies of the A-Class sold since its debut seven years ago, Mercedes has big plans for the little car, including making it available in the U.S. in 2006. All-new Mercedes A-Class. The U.S.-bound vehicle will have more of a cross/utility vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Debuts New A-Class" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.