DaimlerChrysler AG says global sales at its Mercedes-Benz and Smart brands fell by 3.8% in February to 81,800 units. Sales of Mercedes brand vehicles alone fell 5.7% vs. the same period a year ago, to end the month at 73,800 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Global Sales Fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.