NICE, France – Production of the all-new M-Class is under way at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International Inc. (MBUSI) in Vance, AL, where retail units are running down the assembly line even as the facility begins validation processes for the all-new R-Class. M-Class output began Dec. 3, with full production ramp-up to be completed by the end of this year, William Taylor, president and CEO of MBUSI tells Ward’s during a media preview program for the all-new cross/utility vehicle here. Taylor says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes M-Class Launch On Schedule" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.