DEARBORN — Mercedes-Benz USA says it set an all-time best-sales month in October, putting the company 9% ahead of 1998 on a year-to-date basis and selling more vehicles, including light trucks, than any other luxury brand. Wally Anderson, general manager-Chicago region, says 17,700 vehicles sold in October. “We're seeing strength all across product lines,” he says. “We're clearly on track to set another record year,” beating the record of 170,000 vehicles sold last year. “That's an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes makes gains on U.S. luxury sales' lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.