NEW YORK – Former Ford Motor Co. and Jaguar Cars of North America executive Michelle Cervantez is named vice president-marketing for Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. Cervantez succeeds Dave Schembri, who is appointed vice president-pre-owned and fleet vehicle operations. Cervantez comes to MBUSA from Jaguar Cars, where she was vice president-marketing. Previously she was brand development manager for the Lincoln LS. She will report to Paul Halata, president and CEO of MBUSA.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Names Marketing Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.