DaimlerChrysler AG will replace the head of sales and marketing for its premium Mercedes-Benz operations. DC did not give a reason for the move. Mercedes has seen its profits erode in recent quarters, a result of quality glitches in its flagship cars, an ailing Smart small-car division and exchange rate losses related to the strong euro. Joachim Schmidt will vacate his post April 1 and “will soon take over another senior executive position within DaimlerChrysler,” the auto maker says in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Names New Sales & Marketing Head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642