LANZAROTE, Canary Islands — DaimlerChrysler AG has big plans for its new 6-speed manual, which bowed last year on European Mercedes E-Class sedans and has made its way to the Mercedes SLK roadster for '01. The new manual, developed and produced in-house by DC, also will be featured on the upcoming revamped Mercedes C-Class sedan bowing later this year. It also is being converted to an automatic manual, featured first on the reworked Mercedes Sprinter commercial van now bowing in Europe. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes' new A/M 6-speed trans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.