Californians are once again able to acquire diesel-powered cars through a special lease program with Mercedes-Benz USA. It is the first time since 1999 any auto maker has offered a diesel light vehicle in the state. Diesel-powered cars have been scarce in California in recent years due to the state’s strict emissions regulations. Mercedes’ California dealers are offering consumers a 2-year, 24,000-mile (38,600-km) lease on E320 Bluetec sedans exclusively through Mercedes-Benz Financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes to Offer E320 Diesel in California" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.