Designer Joel Piaskowski has left his position as head of Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design of North America Inc., Ward’s learns. Daimler AG officials do not acknowledge the move, but a call placed to Piaskowski at the California-based studio confirms he no longer is employed there. Piaskowski, 41, joined Mercedes 14 months ago. The former chief designer at Hyundai Motor America succeeded Gorden Wagener, who was promoted to vice president-design of Mercedes-Benz Cars. Former home of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes, Piaskowski Part Ways" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.