CAP D'ANTIBES, France — The Mercedes-Benz CL Coupe is not just another pretty face. The German automaker has lofty plans for the top-of-the-line vehicle that it describes as a dream car for those who find that good just isn't good enough. “We have a highly ambitious objective for it: to double the number of units sold whilst seeing our direct competitors suffer substantial losses at the same time,” says Juergen Hubbert DaimlerChrysler AG board member in charge of Mercedes-Benz passenger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes ready to grab more market share with CL" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.