DaimlerChrysler AG’s Mercedes-Benz unit issues a recall covering 121,300 passenger cars sold in Japan with suspected brake system problems. The auto maker says 31,600 vehicles were part of a global recall announced in May, while 89,700 cars, imported between April 1991 and March 2004, recently have been added. (See related story: Mercedes Calling Back 680,000 Vehicles)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Recalls Cars in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.