PARIS — DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz says it has sold 74,000 C-Class sedans since the vehicle's launch earlier this year. “I think it is a record breaking pace,” says Juergen Hubbert, DC board member in charge of Mercedes-Benz passenger cars and Micro Compact Car Smart GmbH. Sales will continue to improve, he says, as U.S. models hit the market and right-hand-drive cars are launched in their markets. Mercedes says overall sales are up in several major markets, including the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes sales shoot up in major markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.