NEW YORK – Designed for younger and more budget-conscious customers, Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. is counting on its all-new Sport sedans and coupes to expand its volume in the entry-level segment – the fastest growing niche in the luxury car sector. Mercedes is counting on models such as the new C230 for growth. C. Bart Herring, C-Class product manager, says these models, targeted at non-traditional Mercedes customers, could produce as many as 10,000 additional sales in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Sees Growth Paced by New Entry-Level Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.