NEW YORK – Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. will contribute $1 million to cancer research from the proceeds of a 750-unit Saks Fifth Avenue Signature Edition R-Class fleet. The sales will help Saks’ “Key to the Cure,” a women's cancer initiative developed in partnership with the Entertainment Industry Foundation and its Women's Cancer Research Fund. “By partnering with Saks Fifth Avenue on Key to the Cure, we have a unique opportunity to build awareness of a critical issue that affects so many of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Special Edition R-Class to Aid Research" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.