FRANKFURT – Audi AG’s reputation for the best interiors in the automotive business inevitably means its design staff is the target of headhunters working for rivals. Five years ago, General Motors Corp. lured Audi interior design boss Martin Smith to its European subsidiary Adam Opel AG. Now Mercedes-Benz, stung by continuing criticism of its less-than-Audi-quality interiors, has enticed interior design boss Stefan Sielaff away from Ingolstadt. Audi interior Sielaff starts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Steals Interior Design Boss Away From Audi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.