Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. will have more new product launches in the next three years than in the past five, says President and Chief Executive Paul Halata. The product assault includes station wagon and coupe derivatives of the new C-Class. The '01 C-Class (see Ward's Automotive Reports — May 22, '00, p.3) goes on sale in the U.S. Sept. 11, and the coupe and wagon models are expected to follow in about a year. Mr. Halata was scheduled last week to meet Juergen Hubbert, DaimlerChrysler AG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes to Step Up New Product Pace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.