CARMEL VALLEY, CA – A new supercar aimed at giving Mercedes-Benz a direct competitor to Ferrari and Lamborghini models is on track to hit dealerships by late next year, company officials confirm here at the press preview for the new E-Class sedan. Mercedes SLR The project has been overshadowed in recent months by the introduction of the Maybach ultra-luxury sedan, but Mercedes officials say the next addition to the auto maker’s ultra-luxury lineup is on schedule to be released ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Supercar on Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.